The internet just isn't what it used to be, is it? In the 90s, pretty much all we had was AskJeeves, Yahoo Pool, and Chat Rooms. This candle recaptures the memory of a much simpler time in the dawn of the internet, late at night, using basic HTML in those chat rooms. And that awful dial-up sound... yikes.
- LABEL FLAVOR TEXT - "Get off the internet! I need to use the phone!"
- TOP NOTES - Patchouli, Sandalwood, Amber, and Ylang
- BOTTOM NOTES - Musk, Violet, Cedarwood, and Vanilla
- SCENT STRENGTH - Medium
- Hand-poured with 100% Natural Soy Wax
- Quality-sealing lid
- Unique signature wax swirl on top
- Burns cleanly and evenly
- Excellent scent-throw
- Enjoy FREE shipping on any U.S. order over $50
This candle is from our line of '90s Nostalgia' themed candles. Check out the rest of our collection in the '90s Nostalgia' menu category!
~ 100% soy wax
~ Fragrance oil
~ Zinc-core wick
~ Solid dye chips (for color)
~ Paper labels
~ Glass jar/Tin
16oz. Candle: 105+ Hours
9oz Candle: 60+ Hours
4oz. Candle: 20+ Hours
Wax Melts: 8+ Hours